I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award and it surely feels good. Just a few months into blogging and here i am with this nomination. Thank you Andrew from the World Journey Discover for the Nomination, its really special. I appreciate it and cant thank you enough. Sorry for taking so long to reply..
Here are my answers :
1. What’s the country you most want to visit that you haven’t visited yet?
# Has to be Iceland without a doubt.
2. Why (do you want to visit it)?
# Read a lot about Iceland and yet its a mystery to me. The ever changing landscapes, waterfalls, glaciers etc all seem to be so inviting. Would definitely want to go on a road trip here.
3. What is the most awkward situation you’ve found yourself in when travelling?
# Nothing as of now. And i hope i dont get into such situations.
4. What’s the one thing in your pack you never go travelling without, and why?
# Ofcourse my Camera. I cant think of traveling without a camera, it lets me capture the memories of the place forever.
5. How has your blog changed since you began it?
# Its just been a few months since i started this blog. It was just to write about the places i visited ; my travel diary . And nothing has changed since then its still my travel dairy more like a travelogue that i share with my online friends.
6. What’s the most satisfying thing about blogging?
# It helps you connect with fellow travel bloggers. Helps you make friends with people you never met. Makes you share your experiences with them.
7. What camera do you use and why would/why wouldn’t you recommend it?
# I use my Nikon D3000 and am super happy with it. Its something that’s always there with me when i travel.
8. What’s the most relaxing place you’ve visited?
# Maldives. Its , like i have told a hundred times , heaven on earth….where you love doing Nothing.!!!
9. What’s the most dangerous situation you’ve been in whilst travelling?
# The crazy driving in Rajasthan had put me in an accident-like-situation but luckily i survived. The thought of it still scares me.
10. What’s your biggest travelling regret?
# That i dont get to travel as much as i would love to.
And now my nominations. Here’s the list :-
1. Travel tales of life
2. Urge to wander
3. Wandering Souls wander travels
4. Bruised Passports
5. Maverick Bird
6. World is a Book
7. Another day 2 paradise
8. Life is a Vacation
9. Booted Tales
10. Me & my Random Thoughts
My Questions :
1. Which is one place you would want to go back to again?
2. Do you have a favorite souvenir from any place?
3. The 3 things in your backpack that you dont travel without?
4. Do you plan your trip well in advance, like a fixed itinerary before you set out or believe in just booking the tickets and hotels and go with the flow?
5. Do you like the beaches more or the hills more?
6. Which is the one place you would highly recommend to your fellow travellers?
7. Which is the one place you would not like to go again and Why?
8. List any 5 destinations and tell us why its your favourite?
9. One thing that is on top of your bucket list?
10. Who or What is you inspiration to travel?
The rules :
1. Thank the person that nominated you (and link back to their blog).
2. Answer 10 of their questions.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Ask 10 of your own questions
5. Let your nominees know they have been nominated!